Thursday, July 19, 2007

A few things.

1. I love having a garbage disposal in my sink and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to live without one.

2. Summer in Wisconsin in hot and muggy.

3. Rush hour sucks. I forgot that living in the city requires standing in line.

4. I miss my mom and dad (and my dogs).

5. But I LOVE my new apartment.

6. Should I get Netflix or Blockbuster Total Access?

7. Last week, Isaac asked me, "when did time begin?"

8. My new favorite author is Marjane Satrapi. Everyone should read Persepolis 1 and 2. Immediately.

9. I need ideas for what to do on Saturday night. Isaac is going to visit his grandparents, and I've got no plans.

10. I should work on my paper.

3 comments:

kbw said...

i vote for #10, work on your paper!!!

bhalo thakben!!! kbw

Sonya said...

Katie:

Get Blockbuster instead of Netflix. We switched when we realized that some nights we just didn't feel like watching the movie that had come in the mail. With Blockbuster, you can just go to the store and exchange it.

Go figure that even though I've been waiting to see it, I never quite felt like "Full Metal Jacket" on a Friday night!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

Get Blockbuster! It's what Andy and I have, and it's a little cheaper than Netflix and is just better.

#4: And....?


#7: How did you respond?