Thursday, September 21, 2006

Puppy update.

This morning, I woke 43 precious minutes before my alarm went off (at 3:45) to the sound of a dry-heaving puppy. Shad had his family jewels removed on Tuesday and didn't handle the anesthesia well. I felt bad for him, but felt worse for myself - that 43 minutes is like gold!

With my sleep ruined, I got up and rummaged through the pantry for the last can of puppy food. After eating he seemed to feel better. I'll be glad when he's completely recovered, though.

Che is back to 100%, in fact he is beating up Shad for once! Isn't there a story in the Old Testament about how a tribe was slaughtered after all their men were circumcised and recovering??? Anybody know what I'm talking about? Well, Che has launched his offensive against the weak Shad - payback time for all the humping he received!

I'm hoping that this weekend will be better than the last. My buddy Gina is coming home with me on Friday (I actually have a social life, people!) and then we're going to a birthday party for a friend on Saturday. Lots to look forward to, but I've also got a pile of econ reading to do in my spare time. C'est la vie.

1 comment:

Miss Non-Sequitur said...

Katie, I can't wait to come up to the wooodlands ;) However....sticking around until Sat will take some major convincing. I do have a date if you recall....