Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Our house...

Since we are leaving, our landlords put the house we're renting up for sale. It's so sad. Despite some very aggravating problems, this house is adorable. I think our landlords are really sad about it, too. It was in their family for a long time, and they bought it because they loved it so much.

Today was a long day. I had to drop the car off early in the morning for some maintenance, and then I went to the MSU library to download some journal articles while I still have access. Then I had a last lunch (as opposed to a "last supper") with Deb and Sue, my bestest buds for the past 9 years. Today Sue mentioned that she's getting sick of all of these awful goodbyes we're having to say. At least this time I'm not going to the other side of the globe. Wisconsin is a visitable place, anyway.

I'm killing time, waiting for the finale of Rockstar INXS at 9:00 tonight. What is it about these "relative nobody goes on a primetime reality show and becomes a super famous singer" shows? They draw me in like a moth to the flame, and then I find myself wasting hours not only watching the show but either calling in my vote or logging on to the website and repeatedly clicking on the "Vote" button. Maybe I have a hidden desire to become a famous singer. I know I sure do envy Tanya's singin' skills! Talk about the life of the party!

Random question: If anyone who reads this knows how to do that cool strikethrough thing with text in HTML, can you please email me with instructions?

No comments: