1. I am messy, but germ free.
2. I make to do lists and rarely complete them.
3. I’m really glad that I had a boy.
4. I don’t have a lot of friends.
5. I don’t want a lot of friends.
6. I can speak Bangla, and can sort of read and write it.
7. When I’m alone, I sing loudly and badly.
8. I think farts and poop jokes are hilarious.
9. I was a PK.
10. I graduated from high school when I was 17.
11. I can’t handle tooth pain.
12. I hate cooking, but am happy when something I cook is good.
13. My favorite food is dill pickles.
14. I wish I was brave enough to shave my head.
15. I have a tattoo on my back that I want to get fixed because it’s ugly.
16. I think people that have their tongues pierced are cool.
17. I think bellybutton piercings are gross.
18. I grew up Republican.
19. My husband is approximately 9 years older than me.
20. I can tell if I like a new person within 5 minutes of meeting them.
21. I am not a vegetarian because I feel bad for animals. Meat is gross.
22. I’m addicted to sugar.
23. My dream is to have a job that allows me to travel all over the world.
24. I don’t want to be rich, I just want enough.
25. I lie to people when I think the truth will hurt their feelings.
26. I have decided that I don’t hate math.
27. I want to start playing the piano again.
28. I want my son to become a doctor or the first minority President of the US.
29. I started reading when I was four.
30. I can recite all the presidents of the US.
31. I can recite all the books of the Bible.
32. My next goal is to learn Spanish.
33. Most of the time, I want to lose 25 lbs, but sometimes I like my pudgy self.
34. I want to adopt a child in maybe 10 years.
35. I’m scared to go to graduate school.
36. I love doing laundry, but hate doing dishes.
37. I want to see Tori Amos in concert before I die.
38. I have a crush on Ewan McGregor.
39. I don’t think it’s wrong to burn CDs from your friends.
40. I hope my son becomes a skateboarding dude.
41. I want to take martial arts lessons.
42. I like to drive 5 speed cars.
43. I believe in aliens.
44. I envy people who don’t care what others think.
45. I like brussel sprouts.
46. I don’t like mushrooms.
47. I have huge feet.
48. I don’t have a gallbladder.
49. I love reading bedtime stories.
50. I don’t like wine.
51. I enjoy cheesy tv shows like “American Idol”.
52. I’m addicted to Diet Coke.
53. I’m ashamed of some things I’ve done in the past.
54. My favorite color (presently) is red.
55. I want to design my own clothing line.
56. I miss painting and drawing.
57. I want to learn how to make stuff out of wood.
58. My best feature is my nose.
59. My nose is pierced.
60. I was really mean to my brother when we were little.
61. I was awesome to my sister when she was little.
62. I think my sister is really cool.
63. I like girl bands.
64. On my 21st birthday, I didn’t get to drink because I was in Bangladesh.
65. I oppose the death penalty.
66. I think all guns should be banned.
67. I gag when I clean the bathroom.
68. I’ve never, ever gone to a bar and gotten drunk. Not once.
69. I’ve gotten drunk in plenty of other places, though.
70. I never wanted to get married or have kids.
71. Many things that have happened in my life were a result of inertia.
72. I am really close to my mom.
73. I’m really afraid of the dark.
74. I have an anxiety problem.
75. I have told people that I hate them.
76. I used to get lots of speeding tickets.
77. My last speeding ticket was in 2001.
78. I have never had a car accident (while I was driving).
79. I have bad credit.
80. I can’t handle being a stay-at-home-mom.
81. If I don’t have something to worry about, my brain shuts down.
82. I break a lot of dishes on accident.
83. I hate wearing makeup.
84. I won $1000 at a casino after betting $2 in a slot machine.
85. I love butt massage.
86. I buy lots of books that I don’t have time to read.
87. I read 6 books at a time.
88. I loathe exercise but want to be physically fit.
89. I think mowing the lawn is stupid.
90. I collect statues of the Hindu god Ganesh.
91. I want to save the world.
92. I rarely shave my legs, and I have more body hair than some men.
93. I also rarely wear shorts.
94. I hate wearing skirts.
95. I wore only men’s pants until I had a baby and grew hips.
96. I have had 2 operations in my life so far.
97. I am afraid of death.
98. I want everyone to like me.
99. I had braces.
100. I think it is vain of me to assume that people want to know 100 things about me.
Sunday, September 25, 2005
1. I am messy, but germ free.