Saturday, September 24, 2005

Moving as workout: strength training + cardio.

Who needs Tae Bo when you have thousands of boxes to move?

Yesterday I spackled all the nail holes that I created. Then I painted the bathroom white, because I don't think the landlords liked the shade of orange I had painted it.

We still don't officially have a place to live yet, but I've been busily packing and sorting things into piles (dump, thrift store, and keep - just like that show on cable called "Clean Sweep"). My sedentary lifestyle is definitely catching up with me, because I'm so sore that I don't think I'd be able to handle the pain of a massage!

It's good pain, though. I'm so happy about this change that it's kindof scaring me...is there some big catastrophe waiting for us around the corner? Or have I been living with "think the worst" Bengalis for too long?

No comments: