Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Drat! The networks want to ruin my life!

Since I had a kid and relenquished the TV to shows like Thomas the Tank Engine, Between the Lions and Spiderman, I have not been a very loyal tv watcher. When I was in jr. high/high school, I used to buy a copy of TV Guide once a year, when the new fall season started, and I would chart out my weekly tv watching schedule. That was back in the day when they didn't switch the schedule every other week. Anyway, I just happen to be very interested in three new shows this season, and imagine my sadness to discover that they are all on at the same time! This is a disaster.

Tonight the lineup is as follows:

8:00 p.m. (Central Time) CBS: The Amazing Race, Family Edition



8:00 p.m. (Central Time) ABC: Commander in Chief



8:00 p.m. (Central Time) NBC: My Name is Earl (and at 8:30, another good show, The Office)


And tonight, just to make it even harder to decide which show to tape, Isaac is performing the JWP school song and the Star Spangled Banner at the Homecoming Volleyball Game - his first public performance - and it's at...8:00 p.m.

Masud's favorite show is called "House" and it's on Fox. Guess what time: 8:00 p.m. central time, Tuesdays. The world is not fair.

I can only hope that they switch up the schedule again. If anyone from the networks is reading this, I can afford about an hour a night to watch TV, so please, PLEASE spread these out over a couple of nights!

1 comment:

Zeenat said...

Oh Katie!

We have to discuss The Amazing Race! I am a huuuuuuuugeeeeeeeeee fan of the show! As you can imagine, with two kids under 3, I hardly get to watch TV! But I made a pact with Tanveer, that he is going to watch the kids so I can watch the Amazing Race without any interruption!! Thanks for reminding me about TAR.

Zeenat