Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Help us name our new puppy!




Yes, he's adorable. He's a Yorkshire Terrier, six months old, and we fell in love immediately. He was kinda expensive, but I'm not saying how much because I just got done whining about how much people in developed countries spend on their pets! I'm a total hypocrite!

But we're having trouble thinking of a good name, so help us out. My ideas so far are: Jonas, Rufus, Wakefield, Bean. Isaac's ideas are: Loving Dog, Meadow, Shadow, Turok.

We're kindof leaning toward Shadow. Suggestions? Since he's kindof a replacement for my husband, maybe we should name him Masud?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vou vou, the bengali dog sound...

Molly Sue said...

We like Tak, Lok, or Shibolba.

Love from the Molly Sue's

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh!!! whats the dogs name on Lady and the Tramp!?!? the one that looks almost like him. well somewhat. maybe i am just loosing my mind. wouldnt surprise me. :D