Thursday, August 04, 2005

Dentists hurt people.

OK I know, it's my fault that I have all these dental problems - my love of sugar has not only made me fat and pre-diabetic, it has also severely rotted my teeth. And, yes, I know the dentist is doing his job, and without him I'd be toothless and gummy. I'm grateful to the dentist, but I'm wounded and must take it out on someone.
GOD help me, I've never been in so much pain in all my life. Worse than CHILDBIRTH, my friends, which I went through sans medicines. Pushing a human being out of my body was easier than letting a man with an evil metal file poke around in the root of my molar. And the worst part is, it's not over! I have to wait for things to "settle down" and "die" before he cleans it out and fills the hole up. Ahhhh! Two weeks of anticipation!

Somebody please put me out of my misery.

I think I'm going to call it a day and just get dentures.

No comments: