Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Of immunizations and dental work.

I hate having sharp metal objects inserted into my body. Apparently, due to stress (who, me? Stressed? Nah!) I've been GRINDING my TEETH so hard that I managed to break two molars even though I wear a mouth guard at night. Yeah, I'm that good. So I've had two "inlays" in the past 7 days. Also, because I'm an extraordinarily lucky human being, my teeth hurt for about 6 weeks after each procedure like this, while the normal human being will only experience mild discomfort for a few days. I know this because I now have 4 inlay crowns. Yes, I'm 27 and have FOUR FAKE TEETH. I'm on my way to dentures, man! That would certainly be less expensive!

To top it all off, I get to go shoot up with various different bacteria and viruses on Thursday, which will be all the more fun because I have to take Isaac and hold him down while HE gets shot up as well. It always makes me cry when he gets shots because he cries as if somebody is ripping his arm off...

OK now that you feel sufficiently bad for me, please email me and tell me to quit complaining!

No comments: