Thursday, July 01, 2004

More procrastinating.

I'm chugging along here on chapter four, but I think I'm getting termination anxiety. It's hard to finish such a huge project. The weird thing about it is that it shouldn't be too hard, I just need to concentrate for a few hours and write it out, but I can't get my brain to work with me!

Isaac called me last night and he was really sad. He said he still has my kiss in his heart, but he wanted me to come and get him right away. I don't know if I can make it! Next Tuesday, we are meeting mom in Rochester and I have to go with her but Isaac is going home with Masud. I have to go to DC for the Fulbright orientation and I'll be away from him for another five days. This is rough!

It's a gorgeous day outside and I wore my pants that have a drawstring at the ankle so I can wear them up around my knees. It's as close to shorts as I will ever get. Nobody is seeing the great white expanse that I call my thighs. My calves are a pretty scary sight. They have not seen the light of day for months and now they are dotted with little black stubble bumps that never disappear, even right after I shave. It's the curse of being dark haired and light skinned I guess. Some people would call it a striking contrast, I call it "the gorilla syndrome".

Well, I can't even keep my mind on my blog, so I'm going to look for another way to procrastinate for a while.

No comments: