Sunday, July 25, 2004

Masud the Great

There are three main reasons why I married Masud.
1)He has a beautiful smile.
2)He has a HUGE heart (boro mon).
3)He is so darn level-headed.

It seems like no matter how emotionally charged any situation is, he manages to use his head. He always comes up with such great solutions for problems that I find insurmountable. He tells me that it's because he was a math major, but I think it's a gift from God.

As I continue to freak out about how much I need to get done in the next five weeks, he calmly gives me suggestions. For example, in a stroke of genius, he recommended that I ask my sister to come stay with us for a while, so that she can hang out with Isaac and I don't have to worry about picking him up from daycare right away. It will also be nice to spend some time with her before I go galavanting in the third world.

What am I going to do on the other side of the world without my anchor? I'm not a good problem solver, although I'm sure my skills will improve once I'm on my own.

No comments: