- Classes are done, but I still have to work and we have to finish our annual report before xmas.
- I have about 7 pages of notes for paper #1. I need to finish this by Thursday (although it's due on Saturday) because I have some big BD celebration plans and don't want to have a paper hanging over my head.
- Masud is visiting for the next two weeks, so he's trying his hand at full-time parenting/housework while I spend my days in the library. Sometimes I have to help, of course.
- I still need to get some xmas presents.
- Tomorrow is the 2nd Annual White Elephant Party at DomNem's house. Last year was so fun (I remember laughing really hard) and I'm looking forward to it.
- Whoa...I really need to wrap xmas presents. Our family xmas is going to be early this year, so I gotta get crackin'!
- I have some kind of stomach problem - either from stress or a bug or those funky Russian dumplings that I ate last night on State St....it ain't pretty though.
Ick. I shouldn't have made a list. Obviously the paper is my number 1 concern right now, and I better quit procrastinating. No more Facebook! I mean it!