Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Some gross things.

  1. My right knee. Some of the skin is rotting and falling off.
  2. The guy who picked his nose all the way from Eagle Heights to campus on the 80 bus. He was really digging in, very slow and thorough. Good job, buddy.
  3. The ice on the sidewalks. (OK that's not gross, just annoying.)
  4. The youtube video I watched this weekend because my friend told me not to. (Seriously, if somebody says, "Whatever you do, don't watch this video!" wouldn't you be overwhelmed with curiosity? It's like when God told Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit. He totally knew they would eat the fruit!) If you ask me what it was, I'll tell you and you won't be able to resist watching it. But it's so gross. Just take my word for it.
  5. The soup in my fridge. Not good.
  6. The palak paneer that spilled in the back seat of my car last night.
  7. Isaac's thermos full of dal and rice that he left in his locker for a few weeks. It's sitting on my counter because I'm scared to open it.
  8. My fish tank. I need to clean it, but the thought of finding three separate containers for the betta fish to hang out in while I clean it is overwhelming. Will they kill each other if they are in a cup together for 20 minutes?

No comments: