Friday, February 18, 2005

Busy and Bored.

Life has once again settled into a routine, therefore I have nothing interesting to tell you about. But I know that some of you check my blog often, and it's nice to see a new post once in a while, so I'm at your service. Lately, I've been trying to get all of my data entry done (so I have a neck ache) and I've been buying lightweight fabric and having some comfortable clothes made. It's really hot here! Yesterday it was 90 degrees and I was complaining to the rickshaw-wallah. He started laughing and said, "Madam, if you think this is hot, you are going to die in a few weeks." Ha ha, very funny. I can't wait.

Isaac has become very excited about learning how to read. He's been working on his letters (something I never thought would happen), and has memorized a few easy books. He's also starting to draw, finally. I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that he does things at his own pace. Once he wants to do something, he does it right. The first thing he drew were his own business cards, complete with name and portrait. Then he got mad at me because I dropped his Yu-Gi-Oh cards and the got "out of order", so he drew my portrait and then made a ceremoniously huge "X" on top of it. I said, "Did you just cross me out?" and he said, "No, I TERMINATED you." Oh. Yikes.

I have a great idea for making this blog a little more interactive - In the next week or so I'm going to post a little project, and I'll need all of your help to finish it. So stay tuned. It will be a lot of fun, and emotionally rewarding as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie, We miss you, too. I read you blogs everyday. Over and over. Guess who?