Saturday, June 26, 2004

Let's add some pictures, shall we?

Since sharing my experiences will be greatly enhanced by images, I thought I better practice posting pictures. These are old because my digital camera has no batteries, but they work for testing anyways...

Here is Isaac looking Oh So Cute on Eid in Bangladesh. This is the one and only time I got him to wear this outfit. He says he's too shy.


And here I am pretending to graduate this spring...


And here I am in Bangladesh saluting the picture taker...


And here I am again...I puked about 30 seconds after this picture was taken. Food poisoning is not a fun addition to a three hour bus ride in a third world country. NASTY!!!


Well, that's enough for today. This takes a little longer than I thought it would, but I hope it's worth it!

No comments: