Sunday, March 26, 2006

Quickie

I just got back from Chicago, and I have so much to write about. Unfortunately I'm exhausted, so an attempt at blogging would only lead to disaster. I will be posting pictures and narratives later in the week, once I catch up on my sleep, my laundry, and my Isaac.

I did discover that I am an internet junkie. I didn't take my laptop to the conference because I was trying to travel light. I assumed there would be a business center in the hotel where I could check my email. What I didn't bargain for was the exorbitant charges - they offer free broadband in the rooms, and charge an arm and a leg in the business center. So I didn't check my email for 4 days! Torture! God knows what's been posted on my favorite blogs this week! I have a lot of catching up to do I guess.

More soon!

No comments: