Sunday, December 25, 2005

Finally Home For Christmas!





It's been two years since I spent Christmas at home, so I really really enjoyed it this year. I had a few white russians, too, which really made it fun. We played some games, ate lots of good food, and opened presents on Christmas Eve, and then today we had lunch at my Gramma's house. That was great. She got some fried chicken and oven fries from Kwik Trip. I made green bean casserole, and Rob made meatballs. I brought some good guacamole and salsa, too, cuz meat is gross.

This afternoon, we're going to visit my gramma who is in a nursing home. Then I'm gonna hunker down with one of the three books I got for gifts...the Beatles biography, Amy Tan's new book, and Pathologies of Power by Paul Farmer. Great reading material for the next month at least.

Isaac is suffering from toy overdose.

But he just said, "I can't wait until next Christmas."

!!!

Enjoy the pics and merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nooooo!!!! I actually bought you "Pathologies of Power" for your belated b'day/Christmas gift!!!! Sigh. Guess I'll have to find another one...

TKP